- Lump Charcoal
- Wood Chunks
- Natural Gas
- IR Burner
- Pellet Fuels
- #304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 16 Gauge Double-Lined Hood
- 14 Gauge #304 Stainless Steel Burners
- Reversible, Hemispherical Shaped Cooking Grates
- Solid Brass, Flame Thrower Valve Ignition
- Tested to the ANSI Z21.58/CGA 1.6
- Easy-clean Drip Pan w/ Drain
- Spring Assisted Hood in Axle
- Infrared Burner can plug and play in 4-5 burner Positions
- High Air Flow Design
- Available Commercial Grade Rotisserie w/ 100 lb. Motor
- Comes with Leather Gloves, Grate Tool & Head Cover
- Full Width Hood Handle
- High Efficiency Interior Cooking Lights
- LED Lights over each knob
- Removable 12 Gauge stainless Charcoal Trays for Solid Fuel Cooking
- Built-in Rotisserie Spit Storage
- Built, Factory Tested and serviced in the USA.
- CUT OUTS: 35" wide x 25" deep x 15" high
- Natural Gas
Limited Lifetime - Hood, Basin, Front Panel, Grates, Burner Covers & Fuel Trays
Unlimted Lifetime - Stainless Tube Burners
Limited 2-Year - Valves, Rotisserie Motor, Thermometer & Fixtures
Limied 1-Year - All Electrical (LED & Halogen Lighting).
Limited Lifetime Warranty covers defects in manufacturer's materials and workmanship. Warranty claims are valid for original purchaser with proof of purchase and photo documentation of defect. All warranties are subject to manufacturers review.
www.americabestappliances.com is an online retailer providing competitive prices on appliances. We aim to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering quality products with top-rated customer service.
We are located in the United States. We distribute nationwide via FedEx, UPS, and First Class Priority Mail and other third parties.
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Our standard shipping option doesn't include delivering the order inside the dwelling.
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Usually that doesn't include weekends and holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
www.americabestappliances.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
www.americabestappliances.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy:
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.