The Bromic Platinum 500 series Outdoor heaters, available in natural gas or propane, is reinventing industry standards for outdoor heating. The Bromic Platinum series provides a long awaited stylish and efficient alternative.
Bromic is an industry innovator with sleek designs and exceptional quality. Not only is the Platinum series aesthetically pleasing it is also functional:
- The Platinum series of radiant patio heaters by Bromic Heating have the highest wind rating of any gas patio heater on the market. 2-3 times more wind resistant than the competitors.
- Smart Electronic Ignition allows for easy startups
- Automatic re-ignition — should the heater not re-ignite for any reason, the integrated “Flame Failure Safety Shut-off Control” turns the heater off immediately.
- Patented ceramic medium produces 39000 BTU’s of even heat.
- Covers an area of 200 SQ ft.
- Directional heating – capable of moving 25 degrees left to right of the centerline – allows flexibility from a fixed position.
- Bracket system houses the intelligent control ignition switched.
- Top shelf materials, SS443 Stainless Steel and ceramic shields.
- Available with an optional heat shield, which allows the unit to be mounted closer to the ceiling or eaves.
Transform your outdoor living space, brushed stainless steel and a ceramic medium makes Platinum Smart-Heat™ Gas suitable for the most exclusive outdoor environments. Tinted ceramic transforms an otherwise obtrusive red glare emitted by traditional tiles into a soft glow, enhancing the overall experience and ensuring even heat distribution.
www.americabestappliances.com is an online retailer providing competitive prices on appliances. We aim to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering quality products with top-rated customer service.
We are located in the United States. We distribute nationwide via FedEx, UPS, and First Class Priority Mail and other third parties.
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Standard Freight Shipping:
Our standard shipping option includes delivery of the order on the first flat dry area. This doesn't include delivery of the order inside the dwelling.
In Home Delivery:
Our in home delivery option includes delivery of the order to the customers room of choice (Including up to 2 flights of stairs). This option does not include unpacking or installation of the appliance or appliances.
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Usually that doesn't include weekends and holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
www.americabestappliances.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
www.americabestappliances.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy:
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.