Instantly take your outdoor party space to a new level with the Danby DKC055D1BSSPRO Silhouette Pro Built-In Outdoor Kegerator. Specifically built for outdoor kitchens, bars, and other entertaining spaces, it'll keep the party going all day long with its 6.51 cubic feet capacity that can accommodate a full-size keg. This single-tap cooler features insulated stainless steel construction to ensure the perfect cold pour every time. With its caster wheels, you'll easily move it from outdoors to indoors when weather conditions take a turn.
Outdoor Partying Redefined
With the Danby Silhouette DKC055D1SSPRO, it's never been easier to turn your home into everyone's favorite new bar.
- Weather Resistant Construction: Built of durable stainless steel, it creates a protective casing that not only extends the life of the cooler but ensures the most important part, your beer, is always covered.
- Multiple Installation Options: Utilizing a front ventilation design, this kegerator can be built into an outdoor bar or kitchen, or used as a free-standing unit.
- Goes Anywhere: Thanks to four caster wheels, you can easily move the cooler around your entertainment space. If the weather isn’t cooperating, simply move it from an outdoor patio to the indoors in a matter of seconds.
A Perfect Pour Every Time
The Danby Silhouette Built-In Keg Cooler is designed to perfect glass of your favorite beer every time. A 6.51 cu. ft. capacity means it's able to hold a full-size keg. A touch control panel lets you set your preferred temperature from 36 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit, while its 3-inch stainless steel tower ensures this single-tap cooler always delivers an icy pour.
- American Made: Its tap tower, coupler, and regulator are all made in the United States.
- Automatic Defrost: This unit doesn't require manual defrosting. Defrost water is channeled into the drip tray on top of the compressor while heat transfer causes it to evaporate.
- CO2 Storage: The CO2 cylinder securely stores inside the keg cooler with the two included straps.
- Reversible Door: The door can be removed and reinstalled to open either right or left as needed.
- Temperature Memory: If the cooler lose power, the panel will remember the last set temperature and automatically restore once power is resumed.
- Door Ajar Alarm: When the door remains open for 5 minutes an alarm will sound to let you know.
- Temperature Alarm: Lets you know if the inner cabinet temperature is higher than 73 degrees Fahrenheit.
Things You Should Know
- Ambient Temperature Limits: This kegerator should not be installed in locations where the ambient temperature will be below 41 degrees F or higher than 109 degrees F.
- American Sankey Coupler: The included coupler is designed to work with most domestic brand kegs.
What's In The Box?
- Danby Silhouette Pro Built-In Outdoor Kegerator
- Owner's Manual
- Guard Rail
- Drip Tray
- CO2 Regulator
- CO2 Cylinder (Empty)
- Beer Line Hose
- American Sankey Coupler
- Faucet Tower
- Pull Handle
- Caster Wheels (4)
Dimensions: 23 7/16 in. x 26 12/16 in. x 36 6/16 in.
|Kegerator Installation||Built-In, Free-Standing|
|Tap Type||Single Tap|
|Built-In Cabinet Opening Dimensions||35 H x 24W x 25 D in.|
|Maximum Amperage||6.5 Amps|
|Temperature Range||36-50 F|
|Maximum Keg Capacity||Full-Size Keg|
|Tap Kit Included||Yes|
|Height (with tap)||41.19 in.|
|Number of Shelves||2 shelves|
|Drip Tray Included||Yes|
|PSI Range||8-12 PSI|