Superior Design and Engineering Power the Aurora’s unparalleled performance. With many of the same features as its sister Echelon Series, the Aurora Series grill delivers cooking versatility, durability and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine.
- Diamond sear cooking grids
- Bead blasted with matte finish for non-stick surface
- Burners Made of ¼” Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel 304 grade burners weighing up to 12 lbs
- Flavor grids
- Simply push in the control knob to activate the hot surface, turn up the gas, and light your grill. 110V electricity needed.
- Grills have 2 internal halogen lamps
- 90° angled oven allows more heat and smoke to rise away from the grill
- Double walled oven for maintaining temperature
- Analog Thermometer with polished stainless steel bezel is embedded in the hood. It is large and attractive with a forward angle for easy viewing.
- Primary Cooking Surface: Gas Side 24” x 18” = (828 sq. in.) Charcoal Side 22” x 18”
- Warming Rack Surface: Gas Side 24” x 8” = (368 sq. in.) Charcoal Side 22” x 8”
- Main Burners: 50,000 BTU’s
- Backburner: 13,000 BTU’s
- Charcoal Igniter: 26,000 BTU’s
- Cut-out Dimensions: 50¼”w x 19½”d x 11½”h
Available Fuel Type:
- Natural Gas
- Liquid Propane
- Cast Stainless Steel "E" Burners
- Infrared burner "L" Burner