Your 5.0 cu. ft. Gas Range in Black Slate has a built-in storage door for added space to store your pots and pans when they are not in use. It also comes with Convection Baking, which circulates heat for the highest quality results. Boil water faster with intense heat from 18,000 BTU burner. Always have your oven clean with the self-clean and steam clean option. GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- 5.0 cu. ft. oven capacity allows you to cook multiple dishes at once, perfect for large gatherings and every day in between
- 5 burner gas range is equipped with a center oval burner, ideal for griddles
- 18,000 BTU Power Boil burner - Boil water fast with intense heat from this 18,000 BTU burner
- Gas convection oven circulates heat for high quality results
- Delay Bake option lets you program the oven to begin baking at a preset time for added convenience
- Built-In storage door gives you extra space to store your pots and pans when they are not in use
- Electronic keypads on the control panel make it easy to operate with just a touch
- Control Lock disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings
- Clean the oven the way you want it cleaned with the self-clean option
- Large window provides better visibility of the oven interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed
- 2 oven racks can be configured in 6 different positions to accommodate a variety of baking needs
- Dishwasher safe sealed grates make it easy to keep your range clean
- With the precise simmer burner, keep your delicate foods warm without burning them with low, even heat
- Limited 1-year warranty entire appliance
Warranty / Certifications
www.americabestappliances.com is an online retailer providing competitive prices on appliances. We aim to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering quality products with top-rated customer service.
We are located in the United States. We distribute nationwide via FedEx, UPS, and First Class Priority Mail and other third parties.
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Standard Freight Shipping:
Our standard shipping option includes delivery of the order on the first flat dry area. This doesn't include delivery of the order inside the dwelling.
In Home Delivery:
Our in home delivery option includes delivery of the order to the customers room of choice (Including up to 2 flights of stairs). This option does not include unpacking or installation of the appliance or appliances.
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Usually that doesn't include weekends and holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
www.americabestappliances.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
www.americabestappliances.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy:
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.