This KitchenAid® 30-inch, built-in single wall oven KEBK101 delivers the most even baking among premium brand 30-inch wall ovens and also provides even roasting and broiling. With the innovative Even-Heat™ Technology exclusive to KitchenAid®, you’ll get the perfect results you’re looking for. And, the 4,000-watt, 8-pass broil element helps deliver superior grilling results right in your kitchen.
- Perfectly even cooking results – Thermal oven balances heat from the bake and broil elements for even baking, roasting and broiling
- Preheat to the right temperature – Even-Heat™ Technology with Even-Heat™ Preheat helps ensure the entire oven heats to the correct temperature
- Clearly see every rack –The Industry’s Largest Window* allows you to check the progress of what you’re preparing without opening the oven door. *Among leading brand wall ovens
- Fits into your existing wall oven space – The FIT System helps create a seamless fit when installing this oven inside your existing cabinet cutout. Adjustable/removable feet help the oven fit inside standard short, medium or tall cutouts, and optional trim pieces help fill gaps on the bottom
- Easy cleaning – The CleanBake™ Hidden Element is sealed under the oven floor for easy cleaning and balanced heat distribution
- Simple-to-clean controls – Glass-touch display with control lock function features intuitive controls and a surface that’s easy to clean
- The right level of self-cleaning – Variable-time self-cleaning system provides three preset cleaning times to deliver the level of cleaning required
|Cutout Dimensions||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||46.75|
|Door Opening Height (In.)||18|
|Door Opening Width (In.)||25|
|Interior Dimensions||18 H x 25 W x 19 D in.|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.0|
|Bake Element Location||Beneath oven floor|
|Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Convection Location(s)||No Convection|
|Convection Type||No Convection|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Oven Rack Positions||6|
|Overall Type||Single oven|
|Power & Performance|
|Bake Element Wattage||2800|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||4000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||30 amps|
|Total Connected Load||4,090 kW @ 240V, 3,099 kW @ 208V|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
|Gas or Electric||Electric|
|Oven Cleaning Method||All self-clean|
|Oven Door Handle||Curved|
|Oven Door Latch||Automatic|
|Oven Door Style||With Window|
|Power Cord Included||N/A|
|Temperature Range||170 - 550|
www.americabestappliances.com is an online retailer providing competitive prices on appliances. We aim to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering quality products with top-rated customer service.
We are located in the United States. We distribute nationwide via FedEx, UPS, and First Class Priority Mail and other third parties.
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Standard Freight Shipping:
Our standard shipping option includes delivery of the order on the first flat dry area. This doesn't include delivery of the order inside the dwelling.
In Home Delivery:
Our in home delivery option includes delivery of the order to the customers room of choice (Including up to 2 flights of stairs). This option does not include unpacking or installation of the appliance or appliances.
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Usually that doesn't include weekends and holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
www.americabestappliances.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
www.americabestappliances.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy:
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.