The largest capacity double oven with the consistent, even browning of LG ProBake Convection. This 7.3 cu ft. Electric Double Oven Range is featured in a flawless stainless steel finish to add a classic complement to your kitchen area. Featuring the speed of Infrared Grill technology, which serves up juicy perfection, this unit helps to cut your cooking time up to 22%. Save even more time with LG EasyClean, a simple, three-step, 10-minute cleaning option that will have you out of the kitchen in no time.
- LG ProBake Convection delivers even baking results on every rack, every time. Inspired by pro-style ranges, this new LG range moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution. Enjoy consistent browning on top and bottom- with every cookie baked to perfection
- Wi-Fi enabled compatible with both Google Home and Amazon Alexa
- The infrared heating element locks in juices while cutting up to 20% off of your cooking time with no preheating required
- 7.3 cu. ft. double oven offering our largest capacity available. Use the quick-heating upper oven for smaller meals on the go
- The only 10-minute oven cleaning cycle technology
- Simplify meals with 5 elements, allowing you to have more cooking and warming flexibility
- Sleek, angled controls put power and visibility at your fingertips while bringing an updated, stylish look to your kitchen
- Intuitive SmoothTouch glass controls not only look sleek but makes operating your range a snap with just a touch of your finger; best of all they have been designed with practicality in mind – the smooth surface easily wipes clean
- LGs gliding rack brings the dish to you, extending your reach with far less effort. It offers easy access for checking on or removing your favorite dishes from the oven
- Just when you thought it couldn’t get any faster, it did; with 3200-Watts, these dual cooktop elements are the most powerful available; not only do they deliver LG’s fastest boil, they let you match the element size to your cookware for the utmost in flexibility
- 20% faster roasting with this electric oven
- SmartDiagnosis helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, helping you troubleshoot quickly
Warranty / Certifications
www.americabestappliances.com is an online retailer providing competitive prices on appliances. We aim to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering quality products with top-rated customer service.
We are located in the United States. We distribute nationwide via FedEx, UPS, and First Class Priority Mail and other third parties.
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Standard Freight Shipping:
Our standard shipping option includes delivery of the order on the first flat dry area. This doesn't include delivery of the order inside the dwelling.
In Home Delivery:
Our in home delivery option includes delivery of the order to the customers room of choice (Including up to 2 flights of stairs). This option does not include unpacking or installation of the appliance or appliances.
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Usually that doesn't include weekends and holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
www.americabestappliances.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
www.americabestappliances.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy:
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.