Bringing innovation and distinctive design together, LGs new refrigerator with InstaView Door-in-Door will enhance even the most beautifully crafted kitchen. The sleek tinted glass panel illuminates with two quick knocks, allowing you to see inside without ever opening the door, reducing cold air loss to help keep food fresher longer. With a generous 21.7 cu. ft. capacity, this side-by-side refrigerator maximizes food storage space to accommodate all of your family's food. It's designed with convenient slide-out and folding shelving, tilting and adjustable door bins, and multiple crisper drawers to help facilitate organization, so you can find just what you need in a snap. Plus, it comes with sophisticated LG styling and features like an intuitive LED display, contoured doors, and Smart Cooling System.
- Get more space for groceries in a great feature-packed refrigerator; Nothing beats the convenience of having more food when you need it and with a generous 21.7 cu. ft. of space, you'll have room and room to grow
- For those fly-by visits to the refrigerator, the Door-in-Door feature allows you to get in and get out providing easy access to beverages and snacks. Only LG Door-in-Door models include bonus door bins for added organization and storage
- Door-in-Door with ColdSaver Panel acts like a barrier keeping cold air in where it matters most - in the inside - giving you peace of mind that food will stay fresh longer. It reduces cold air loss to help keep food fresher longer
- Icemakers are great, but not if it means you can't fit all of your food in the fridge. The Slim SpacePlus Ice System provides the most shelf space and allows even more space for door bins
- From pitchers to pint glasses, finally an ice and water dispenser that can accommodate just about any container. The water and ice dispenser in this LG 4-Door refrigerator is one of the tallest around, measuring in at an ultra-accommodating 12.6 in.
- Smart Cooling system is designed to maintain superior conditions within the refrigerator. The Linear Compressor reacts quickly to temperature fluctuations and helps keep your food fresher, longer. Meanwhile, strategically placed vents in every section help to surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it
- LED panels located on the rear of the refrigerator provide an exceptionally bright interior and saves energy over traditional lighting
- Humidity-controlled crispers help maintain humidity levels to help extend the life of your fruits and vegetables
- Contoured doors, hidden hinges, and a host of great interior features give your refrigerator a look that's as sophisticated as it is functional. And it's beauty isn't just the outside. With every feature thoughtfully designed, this appliance helps you create the sophisticated, distinctive kitchen you want and deserve
- This ENERGY STAR qualified LG refrigerator exceeds federal energy standards to positively impact your energy bill, your energy consumption, and most importantly, the environment
- SmartDiagnosis helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, helping you troubleshoot quickly
- Multi-Air Flow System is designed to maintain superior humidity and temperature levels to help keep your food fresher, longer. Digital sensors constantly monitor conditions within the refrigerator and strategically placed vents in every section to help surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it
SpecificationsTotal Capacity (cu. ft.)21.7Installation DepthCounter DepthDepth29.37 inHeight to Top of Door Hinge (in.)70.31Ice Maker TypeSingle Ice MakerHeight to Top (in.)69.34Ice Maker FeaturesIn-Door Ice MakerIce Maker FeaturesIce Maker
DimensionsDepth (Excluding Handles)29.37 inDepth (Including Handles)31.81 inDepth (Less Door)24.63 inDepth With Door Open 90 Degrees (In)46.62Height to Top of Door Hinge (in.)70.31Height to Top of Refrigerator (in.)69.34Product Depth (in.)31.81 inProduct Height (in.)70.31 inProduct Width (in.)35.87 inRefrigerator Width (In.)35.87
DetailsAppliance CategoryRefrigeratorAppliance TypeSide-by-Side RefrigeratorBuilt-In and Standard TypeSide-by-SideColor - Appliance CabinetBlackColor - Door Handle(s)Black Stainless SteelColor/FinishPrintProof Black Stainless SteelColor/Finish FamilyBlack Stainless SteelDefrost TypeAuto / CycleDoor FinishSmoothEnergy Consumption (kWh/year)638Energy Efficiency Tier RatingNot CEE ratedFreezer Capacity (cu. ft.)7.40Freezer Door TypeSwing DoorFreezer FeaturesAdjustable Leveling Legs,Adjustable Temperature Control,Ice Maker,In-door Storage,LED Light Type,Lift-Out Bulk Storage Baskets,Sliding-Bulk Storage Baskets,Temperature AlarmFreezer TypeBottom Door FreezerGeneral FeaturesChild Lock,Door Alarm,Hidden Hinge,LED Light Type,Smudge-ProofHub RequiredNo hub connection availableIce Maker FeaturesAutomatic Ice Level Control/Shutoff,Filtered Ice,Ice Maker,In-Door Ice Maker,Removable BasketIce Maker TypeSingle Ice MakerIce/Water DispenserBothIndoor/OutdoorIndoorInstallation DepthCounter DepthNumber of Doors2 DoorNumber of Freezer Baskets/Bins3 Baskets/BinsNumber of Freezer Shelves3 ShelvesNumber of Refrigerator Shelves2 ShelvesOperational FeaturesHumidity Control,Humidity Controlled Crisper,LED Controls,Self-Closing DoorPower OptionsHardwiredProduct Weight (lb.)283.80 lbRefrigeration Dispenser FeaturesCrushed Ice,Cubed Ice,Filtration System,Water DispenserRefrigerator Capacity (cu. ft.)14.34Remote AccessRemote AccessRequires Hub?No Hub RequiredReturnableNon-ReturnableShelf Material - FreezerPlasticShelf Material - RefrigeratorGlassSmart HomeSmart Home EnabledSmart Home ProtocolWi-FiStorage FeaturesAdjustable Door Storage,Deli Drawer,Slide-Out Fresh Food ShelvesTemperature Control TypeExternal DigitalTotal Capacity (cu. ft.)21.7Voice Control Hub RequiredNo Voice ControlWater Filter Replacement Model#LT1000PCWorks WithSmartThinQ
Warranty / CertificationsCertifications and Listings1-UL ListedManufacturer Warranty1 Year Parts and Labor, 7 Years on the Sealed System, 10 Years on Linear Compressor
www.americabestappliances.com is an online retailer providing competitive prices on appliances. We aim to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering quality products with top-rated customer service.
We are located in the United States. We distribute nationwide via FedEx, UPS, and First Class Priority Mail and other third parties.
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Standard Freight Shipping:
Our standard shipping option includes delivery of the order on the first flat dry area. This doesn't include delivery of the order inside the dwelling.
In Home Delivery:
Our in home delivery option includes delivery of the order to the customers room of choice (Including up to 2 flights of stairs). This option does not include unpacking or installation of the appliance or appliances.
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Usually that doesn't include weekends and holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
www.americabestappliances.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
www.americabestappliances.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy:
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.