Nostalgie Gas Range
The Nostalgie immediately states its vocation as a range, designed and made for the most demanding, skilled user. Its classic look is enhanced by its frame, offering burners rated up to 15,5000 BTU/h. It is a fully-fledged professional range for the domestic market.
Over 50 Years of Specialized Cooking System
Their units are directly inspired by professional kitchens where the world's greatest chefs come up with their gastronomic creations. They've also borrowed from the materials used in professional set-ups, such as AISI 304 stainless steel, cast iron, brass, and copper - choices that improve the quality of life of our clients. Because cooking well means taking good care of yourself.
Ilve ranges are not just beautiful to look at, they are fully-fledged tools with professional performance. The components are subjected to the most stringent, unrelenting quality and reliability control, providing you with a reliable final product. Crafted and assembled by hand because there is no substitute for the expert eye and hand of specialist craftsmen.
Dual Functions Triple Ring Burner
This high-power burner will boil a pot of water in just a few minutes. Ideal for lovers of exotic cuisine, it is ideally suited for Chinese wok, as well as large pots and pans. Additionally, you can turn off the flames from the outer ring for use as a simmer burner.
Robust Cast Iron Grates
The heavy-duty grates form a continuous leveled surface over your cooktop for a more stable cooking environment, allowing you to move pots and pans from burner to burner without having to lift them.
Thermocouple Safety Valves
Shuts off the gas supply immediately in case of malfunction or if the burner goes out for extra added safety precaution.
Storage/Dish warmer Drawer
The storage compartment provides an ideal location for storing pots and pans. It also serves as the perfect dish warmer drawer by using the residual heat from the oven for heating up your plates.
Oven Cooking Functions
- Convection Oven Mode: Utilizes the fan combined with the infrared grill to ensure hot air is circulated evenly throughout the oven.
- Conventional Oven Mode: Heat from the base of the oven is suitable for long, slow cooking.
- Defrost Mode: Defrosting of frozen food is accerlated by means of fan-driven circulation. Using the defrost feature will not dry out or par-cook as a microwave would.
- Grilling Mode & Rotisserie: The complete upper elements heat up simultaneously, creating infrared heat from above. This is also the setting used for the rotisserie.
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Color Blue Grey
- Knob Color Bronze
- Style Freestanding
- Cooktop Sealed Burner
- Drawer Storage
- Viewing Window Yes
- Fuel Type Gas
- Gas Type Natural Gas
- Continuous Grates Yes
- Digital Clock Yes
- Trim Bronze
- Handle Design Traditional
- Handle Shape Tubular
- Handle Type Bar
- Handle Color Bronze