Ilve UPDN100FDMPVSYLP Overview
This 40" Italian dual fuel range by Ilve comes with 5 sealed brass burners, griddle and 4 cu. ft. total capacity of the double ovens. It also features cast iron, heavy duty trivets and burners, griddle, deep recessed stainless steel spill tray and electronic ignition. Available at AppliancesConnection
Nostalgie Gas RangeThe Nostalgie immediately states its vocation as a range, designed and made for the most demanding, skilled user. Its classic look is enhanced by its frame, offering burners rated up to 15,5000 BTU/h. It is a fully fledged professional range for domestic market.
Over 50 Years of Specialized Cooking SystemTheir units are directly inspired by professional kitchens where the world's greatest chefs come up with their gastronomic creations. They've also borrowed from the materials used in professional set-ups, such as AISI 304 stainless steel, cast iron, brass and copper - choices that improve the quality of life of our clients. Because cooking well means taking good care of yourself.
High-End WorkmanshipIlve ranges are not just beautiful to look at, they are fully fledged tools with professional performance. The components are subjected to the most stringent, unrelenting quality and reliability control, providing you with a reliable final product. Crafted and assembled by hand because there is no substitute for the expert eye and hand of specialist craftsmen.
Dual Functions Triple Ring BurnerThis high power burner will boil a pot of water in just a few minutes. Ideal for lovers of exotic cuisine, it is ideally suited for Chinese wok, as well as large pots and pans. Additionally you can turn off the flames from the outer ring for use as a simmer burner.
Robust Cast Iron GratesThe heavy duty grates form a continuous leveled surface over your cooktop for more stable cooking environment, allowing you to move pots and pans from burner to burner without having to lift them.
Thermocouple Safety ValvesShuts off the gas supply immediately in case of malfunction or if the burner goes out for extra added safety precaution.
Electric RotisserieIncluded with the drip pan, the electric rotisserie in the oven lets you roast meats while continuous self-basting it is own juices for better taste and tenderness.
Storage/Dishwarmer DrawerThe storage compartment provides an ideal location for storing pots and pans. It also serves as the perfect dishwarmer drawer by using the residual heat from the oven for heating up your plates.
Oven Cooking Functions
- Pizza Function - Ideal for cooking pizza and bread. Heat is supplied primary from the bottom element which combines with the other elements at low power settings to create the ideal cooking conditions
- Defrost - Quickly defrost all frozen foods and brings them up to room temperature.
- Intense Cooking - Quick intensive cooking with steam exhaust. Ideal for foods with a crust, like roast potatoes and vegetables, chicken, salted fish, etc
- Fan Grill Cooking - Very fast, deep cooking with excellent power savings, ideal for fishes like pork ribs, sausages, kebabs, game, baked pasta, etc.
- Close Door Grill Cooking - The ideal function for fast, deep cooking for gratins and roast meats, fillets, Florentine steaks, grilled fish and vegetables.
- Top Cooking - Particularly suited to browning and giving a touch of color to dishes. Ideal for hamburgers, pork chops, steaks, sole, squid, etc.
- Bottom Cooking - The best function for finishing off a cooking cycle, especially for pastries (biscuits, meringues, risen and fruit pastries, etc.) and other dishes.
- Normal Static Cooking - The classic oven function, ideal for pork ribs, sausages, cod, braised meat, game, roast and many others.
- Multiple Fan Cooking - Allows you to cook more than one dish at a time, without their aromas contaminating each other.
Note:Oven temperature range may vary up to 50 degrees, it is recommended that customers set it 40 to 50 degrees less than their desired settings.
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Exterior Width40"
- LP ConversionYes
- Frequency60 Hz.
- Video Demo 6https://www.youtube.com/embed/Og9T0kecdFg
- Weight253.00 lbs
www.americabestappliances.com is an online retailer providing competitive prices on appliances. We aim to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering quality products with top-rated customer service.
We are located in the United States. We distribute nationwide via FedEx, UPS, and First Class Priority Mail and other third parties.
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Our standard shipping option doesn't include delivering the order inside the dwelling.
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Usually that doesn't include weekends and holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
www.americabestappliances.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
www.americabestappliances.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy:
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.