With 390 CFM ( 600 CFM Capable) of ventilation power and 4 fan speeds with a Boost setting, the hood is equipped to tackle grease, odors and smoke at any level of cooking. With Wi-Fi connectivity, which allows you to control the hood remotely via a smartphone, the hood is fully ADA compliant. With bluetooth connectivity, your Samsung hood and Samsung cooktop can be synced so that the hood automatically turns itself on when the cooktop is on. That's the outstanding convenience of Samsung's new line of built-in cooking appliances at work. For homes where exterior venting is not possible, the hood can be converted to operate as a recirculating unit.
- Control the connected hood vent and LED lights remotely from your smartphone.
- Your Samsung hood can be synced with the cooktop via bluetooth, so the hood automatically turns itself on when the cooktop is on.
- Use your smart device as a remote control to control appliance functions, whether you're home, in the office, or on the road.
- Keep track of what's in the fridge from your grocer's aisle, how much time is left on that roast in the oven, or if it's time to add the next load of laundry right from your smart device. Remote Monitoring will always keep you in the know
- No longer will you have to wait days for a service technician to diagnose an appliance issue. Remote Diagnostics allows certified technicians to access your appliance and start troubleshooting immediately.
- Automatically adjusts the fan speed based on heat coming from the cooktop.
- Dishwasher-safe metal filters help keep air clean by drawing grease, smoke and odors through the hood.
- With 4 ventilation speeds and a Boost setting, this hood is equipped to provide proper ventilation for any level of cooking.
- Seamless, integrated controls are intuitive and easy to use. Touch controls are also easy to wipe clean.
- Illuminate the cooktop with brighter and more energy efficient lighting.
- Features options for both exterior and recirculating venting.
www.americabestappliances.com is an online retailer providing competitive prices on appliances. We aim to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering quality products with top-rated customer service.
We are located in the United States. We distribute nationwide via FedEx, UPS, and First Class Priority Mail and other third parties.
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Standard Freight Shipping:
Our standard shipping option includes delivery of the order on the first flat dry area. This doesn't include delivery of the order inside the dwelling.
In Home Delivery:
Our in home delivery option includes delivery of the order to the customers room of choice (Including up to 2 flights of stairs). This option does not include unpacking or installation of the appliance or appliances.
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Usually that doesn't include weekends and holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
www.americabestappliances.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
www.americabestappliances.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy:
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.