When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
With the VEWD's versatile moisture control and temperature settings from 90 to 250 degrees F, you can keep a plate warm, proof bread, or serve piping-hot soup. Dinner will always be the perfect temperature - no matter when you serve it.
- Temperature settings from 90 to 250 degrees F accommodate all types of food.
- Low setting is ideal for plate warming or bread proofing.
- High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot.
- Largest drawer available.
- 20-1/2" wide by 6" high by 22-3/4" deep (1.6 cu. ft.).
- Entire drawer is easily removable for cleaning.
- Versatile moisture-selector control regulates the amount of moisture released from the drawer.
- Adjustments can be made without opening the drawer and affecting the interior temperature and humidity - open vent to keep foods crisp; close vent to keep foods moist.
- Shipped complete with two removable stainless steel low racks and removable stainless steel moisture cup.
- Low racks cover entire bottom of pan for the largest loads or can be used for only half coverage by removing one section.
- Moisture cup holds water to increase interior humidity.
- Powerful 450-watt element.
- Power "on" indicator light cycles on and off with heating element.
- Commercial-type size and styling.
- Heavy-duty drawer handle and perimeter trim.
- Stainless steel roller-bearing glides for smooth drawer operation.
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knob with bezel.
- Pan/Lid set - Five heavy-gauge stainless steel commercial pans with lids.
- Two 2-1/2" deep by 12" long by 7" wide pans.
- Two 4" deep by 12" long by 7" wide pans.
- One 4" deep by 12" long by 10-1/2" wide pan.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use.
- One-year full complete unit.
- Lifetime limited stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited heating elements.
- Ninety-day limited cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
www.americabestappliances.com is an online retailer providing competitive prices on appliances. We aim to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering quality products with top-rated customer service.
We are located in the United States. We distribute nationwide via FedEx, UPS, and First Class Priority Mail and other third parties.
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Standard Freight Shipping:
Our standard shipping option includes delivery of the order on the first flat dry area. This doesn't include delivery of the order inside the dwelling.
In Home Delivery:
Our in home delivery option includes delivery of the order to the customers room of choice (Including up to 2 flights of stairs). This option does not include unpacking or installation of the appliance or appliances.
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Usually that doesn't include weekends and holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
www.americabestappliances.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
www.americabestappliances.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy:
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.