Care never stops. That's why Whirlpool front load dryers help you do laundry in a way that fits your family's routines. Create customized cycles for whatever you're drying in just a few touches with Intuitive Controls. The WrinkleShield Plus option with Steam helps keep wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics after the cycle ends.
- Get plenty of room to dry the large loads you washed in the matching front load washer. This 7.4 cu. ft. dryer easily handles bulky items like comforters and sleeping bags
- ENERGY STAR certified models exceed government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills
- Let the dryer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 36 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever you're drying
- Help keep wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics. The WRINKLE SHIELD Plus option with Steam uses tumbling and steam for up to 150 minutes after the cycle ends or until you open the dryer door for improved wrinkle-fighting performance
- Release wrinkles and reduce odors with the Steam Refresh cycle. It uses water and heat to get clothes ready to wear without rewashing
- The Sanitize cycle provides care for your clothes in the dryer while eliminating 99.9% of common household bacteria. Bacteria tested were K. Pneumonia, P. aeruginosa, S. aureus
- Help prevent over drying. 3 sensors track moisture and temperature, adapting drying times to end the cycle at just the right time
- Help decrease static with the Static Reduce option, which combines a spray of mist with tumbling after the load is dry
- Use less energy while getting great drying performance with the EcoBoost option. This option saves energy by using less heat and an extended cycle time. Savings may vary by load type
- 4 baffles tumble clothes in a randomized pattern, allowing items to open up freely. This helps increase the effectiveness of the dryer for small loads
- Get a space-saving design with closet-depth fit that allows for more flexible installation in your laundry space. Designed to fit a 33 in. installation depth
- Raise your dryer for easier loading and unloading. Optional laundry pedestals also provide space-saving storage for detergent, dryer sheets and other supplies. Sold separately
- Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years
Warranty / Certifications
www.americabestappliances.com is an online retailer providing competitive prices on appliances. We aim to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering quality products with top-rated customer service.
We are located in the United States. We distribute nationwide via FedEx, UPS, and First Class Priority Mail and other third parties.
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Standard Freight Shipping:
Our standard shipping option includes delivery of the order on the first flat dry area. This doesn't include delivery of the order inside the dwelling.
In Home Delivery:
Our in home delivery option includes delivery of the order to the customers room of choice (Including up to 2 flights of stairs). This option does not include unpacking or installation of the appliance or appliances.
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Usually that doesn't include weekends and holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
www.americabestappliances.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
www.americabestappliances.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy:
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.