Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE 48" Dual Fuel Professional Range. Combining both professional aesthetics and functionality, this range provides the ultimate luxury experience for a fraction of the cost. Achieve optimal results with cooktop cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs provided with sealed burners. Rely on precise and even heating for every homemade dish with an electric convection oven. Enjoy an ultra-deep oven capacity with a three-layered insulated glass oven for efficient cooking every use. With upgraded premium features such as SmoothSlide ball-bearing oven racks, dual lighting, and adjustable legs, this range is certain to wow both the chef and guests alike. Assembled with the highest quality materials on the market, this range offers a durable, scratch-resistant porcelain cooktop and ZLINE’s exclusive single piece cast iron grate. Cook with ease with StayPut Italian hinges, providing a safe baking environment to enjoy for years to come. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional ranges, while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. The ZLINE Dual Fuel Range ships next business day when in stock.
ZLINE ranges include many unique features such as:
• Solid-piece cast iron grate - heavy duty and built to last
• Handcrafted, high quality Italian Burners imported directly from Italy
• An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
• Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- Convection Oven
- Manual Clean- Convection Electric- 4.6 cu.ft. deep oven- Triple Glass Window- Dual Lighting- Professional Aluminum Mesh Seal
- Dual Wok (x2) - 18,000 BTU
- Griddle Burner - 13,000 BTU
- Rapid Burner - 13,000 BTU
- Semi-Rapid Burner (x2)- 8,500 BTU
- Auxiliary Burner - 4,200 BTU