In the kitchen, gas stoves are an essential piece of equipment. Gas stoves are essential to the majority of traditional cooking techniques.
How to clean gas stove pipes
The pipe is easily damaged and greasy because of the bending of the pipe or the prolonged use of the same pipe. Additionally, the pipe occasionally fractures at the end of the connecting points because of these factors.
In order to solve this issue, the gas lines will need to be cleaned on a regular basis. If you want to avoid having to replace the gas stove pipe, you should inspect it at least once every three months.
Lemon juice with baking soda
Lemon is a natural cleaner, and it pairs particularly well with baking soda. Baking soda and lemon help remove any solid particles and grease that have accumulated in the stove pipe, respectively.
The materials required to clean stoves
- - Water
- – Medium bowl
- - Lemon juice
- - Sodium bicarbonate
- – Sponge brush
- - Kitchen towel
Method for cleaning stove ducts:
- Turn off the gas cylinder, and then fully disengage the pipe that connects the gas cylinder to the gas stove. The pipe from the gas stove should then be coiled into a spiral and placed inside the container once it has been bent.
- Combine some water and lemon juice, then pour the mixture into a bowl. Check to see that this concoction is located above the pipe. It needs to be covered entirely by water.
- Maintain this position for the next half an hour to an hour.
- The opening end of the pipe on both sides must be closed with your thumb in order to use the pipe. First, drain the water from the pipe, then give it a good shake with the pipe in your hands.
- Using a sponge brush, thoroughly clean the area surrounding the pipe now.
- The next thing you need to do is make a paste out of the necessary amount of baking soda and water by combining the two.
- Rub a little bit of paste around the pipe using a sponge brush and a small amount of the paste. In the same manner as this finished pipe.
- Using water as your primary cleaning agent, scrub the pipe thoroughly while wearing protective eyewear.
- You now have the knowledge necessary to clean the pipes of gas stoves because of the stages that came before them.
Thanks to the previous steps, you already know how to clean the pipes of gas stoves.