To guarantee that your washing machine is clean and free of unpleasant odors, follow the instructions listed below:
Avoid bad odors
The drum of a washing machine is a hot, humid, and dark environment, providing the ideal conditions for offensive odors to develop and persist for an extended time. These foul scents may even be transmitted to your clothing, diminishing the amount of freshness that your garments should have when they come out of the washing machine. The following instructions will show you how to clean your washing machine to avoid unwanted smells and ensure that your clothes retain their freshness and brightness.
Maintenance should be performed regularly.
- Cleaning and maintaining your washing machine is simple: run a regular maintenance wash at a high temperature once a month to ensure that your washing machine and clothes remain fresh, clean, and odor-free throughout the year. A maintenance wash at 90°C to 95°C, without any clothing in the machine, is strongly suggested at least once a month.
- Use a washing machine cleaner to get the job done.
Additionally, we suggest using Washing Machine Cleaner, tested and approved for specific washing machines, combined with High-Temperature Maintenance Wash for complete cleaning and odor elimination safely and efficiently for the best results.
Our washing machine cleanser makes it simple to clean your washing machine for the best results. Follow the instructions below to learn how to clean your washing machine effectively.
- Pour the entire contents of the washer cleaning canister into the washing drum that has been removed from the machine.
- Set the washing machine to a 90-degree Celsius cycle (without prewash) and allow it to run for the entire time.
- Have a more pleasant smelling washing machine drum due to the cleaning process.
The drum of a washing machine is a hot, humid, and dark environment. Smelly odors can develop and persist for an extended time. These bad scents may even be transmitted to your clothing.