The Maestro Series Built-In Wall Oven from Capital will be the best addition to your place. The unit features Self Clean, Convection Cooking, and Moist Cook.
Moist Cook This feature reduces food drying during cooking resulting in some of the juiciest meals ever (primary oven only) Capital Exclusive!
Convection Cooking [all modes]The convection fan system results in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution.
Self Clean With the self-cleaning feature, the oven is capable of reducing left over food into ash so that you don`t have use harsh chemicals to deal with stains and hard to remove residue in your oven. Just wipe and remove the leftovers after self-cleaning mode.
Slim Profile Door Slim profile door with extra large viewing area
Integrated Rotisserie Cooking Rotisserie motor in upper oven.
Ribbon Broil and Rod Bake Elements Provide the best mix of elements appropriate for each cooking mode.
Six (6) Roller Rack Positions Provides flexibility when cooking and increased capacity for cookies sheets.
Glass Touch Control Panel Combines a sophisticated look and feel that is easy clean and maintain.
- Approved for Outdoor Use No
- Watts3500 Watts
- Weight 500.00
- Clock Digital
- Interior Oven Light Yes
- Temperature Probe Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle Yes
- Viewing Window Yes
- Broiler Element Location Top
- Proofing No
- Under counter Installable Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity9 cu. ft.
- Exterior Depth25"
- Exterior Height52.75"
- Upper Racks3
- Lower Racks3
- Broiler Top
- Hidden Bake Element Yes
- Total Connected Load39.1 Amps
- Child lockout Yes
- Warranty Terms1 Year
- Control panel Glass Touch
- Oven Control Type Touch Sensor
- Bake Yes
- Convection Bake Yes
- Broil Yes
- Convection Broil Yes
- Usage Residential
- Country of Origin US
- Self Clean Yes
- Broiler Pan Included Yes
- Dual Element High Intensity Ribbon Broiler Yes, 3,500 Watts
- Dual element bake Yes, 3,100 Watts
- Perfect Convection Cooking Yes, 2,800 Watts
- Integrated Rotisserie Cooking Yes (Upper Oven)
- Ribbon Broil Yes
- Rod Bake Elements Yes
- Moist Assist Baking Yes
- Roller Rack Positions6
- Optically Encoded Rotary Dials and Buttons Yes
- Individual Buttons Yes
- Maximum Broil3,500 Watts
- Delicate Bake Mode Yes
- Dual Bake and Broil Elements Yes
- Delicate Bake Yes
- Delicate Bake Convection Yes
- Perfect Convection Yes
- Roast Yes
- Probe Cooking Yes
- Independent Countdown Timers2
- Delay Cook Mode Yes
- Timed Cook Mode Yes
- Hold Mode Yes
- Circuit Breaker40 Amps (Dedicated)
- Wire Connection4 Wire
- Overall Depth To Cabinet23.75"
- Overall Depth To Door Front25"
- Platform Support Weight500 lbs.
- Oven Watts 3500