The 40" Majestic Series Induction Range by Ilve comes with 6 elements and a 3.82 cu. ft. capacity oven that will bring you the ultimate cooking experience to your kitchen. The large European Convection oven gives you the power to experiment with your dishes and get even cooking, while the full-width dish warming drawer gives the option to use the residual heat of the oven to keep cooked food warm or warm your dishes before serving.
- Magnetic waves induce heat directly in the pan for quick boiling and intense sears, leaving less heat on the surface.
3.82 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity
- The large capacity oven gives plenty of space to cook multiple dishes.
Storage Dishwarming Drawer
- It provides storage for pots and pans.
- It also serves as the dish warmer drawer by using the residual heat from the oven for heating up your plates.
- Makes cooking simpler by eliminating messy clean-up.
- Distribute hot air throughout the oven for faster, more even baking.
TFT Oven Control Display
- Simple 4.3" TFT full touch screen, with intuitive and straightforward graphics that make operating your oven simple and easy.
Triple Oven Glass Cool Door
- Safe with children, perfectly insulated thanks to the three layers, easy to clean because the glass can be removed from the door.
- ILVE ovens maintain a European standard A+ energy rating, that's why ILVE ovens are equipped with a fast pre-heat mode to assist your oven to reach cooking temperature quicker and more efficiently.
Accurate Electronic Temperature Control
- Minimal temperature fluctuation for optimal cooking; temperature spikes, uniform cooking, energy saving.
- Temperature is adjustable from 85°F for perfect leavening.
Easy Clean Enameled Oven Cavity
- Equipped with catalytic panels that will resist sticking of fat or grease, and reduce them to light powder residue at normal cooking 430 degrees °F temperature.
- ILVE freestanding cookers have a sealed oven cavity that traps moisture in the oven cavity ensuring that your meats remain moist and succulent!
Handcrafted from Italy
- Each unit is individually made and assembled by hand because there's no substitute for the expert eye and hand of the specialist craftsman.