Ilve UM096DNS3SSPLP Overview
The 36" Majestic freestanding range brings the ultimate cooking experience to your kitchen. The large European Convection oven gives you the power to experiment with your dishes and get even cooking, while the full-width warming drawer gives the option to keep the cooked dishes at a serving temperature. The cooktop features semi-sealed burners with various BTUs to cook whatever you want, however you want. Available at AppliancesConnection
Majestic Series: Hand Made in ItalyA true kitchen centerpiece that is sure to demand attention, these exceptional bespoke ranges will compliment any kitchen. The unique style of the Majestic Series stands out above the rest. ILVE offers the ability to create a customised and individual look.
Wok BurnerSince the 1960's, ILVE has been renowned for its powerful Brass WOK 'infinity' burner. Why infinity? Being made from solid brass, the gas holes will never clog and you'll always get a clear consistent blue flame.
5 Cooktop BurnersProduce meals with 5 burners, allowing you to have more cooking and warming flexibility.
Continuous Cast Iron GratesContinuous cast-iron grates let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
Fast Pre-HeatILVE ovens maintain a European standard A+ energy rating, thats why ILVE ovens are equipped with a fast pre-heat mode to assist your oven to reach cooking temperature quicker and more efficiently.
Sealed OvenILVE freestanding cookers have a sealed oven cavity that traps moisture in the oven cavity ensuring that your meats remain moist and succulent! This also assists in less meat shrinkage whilst cooking.
Digital Clock and TimerThe clock and timer are digital, making it easy to view.
Made in ItalyItalians are renowned the world over for their passion for design. Combined with exquisite craftsmanship this has produced some of the most desirable products and iconic brands. That same passion and craftsmanship is what drove our founders Eugenio Illoti and Evelino Berno to create their rst commercial cooker way back in 1952.
- Flame Failture Safety Device
- 8 Oven Functions
- Convection Bake and Broil
- Grill-Baking or Broiler
- Proofing Mode
- Electronic Ignition
- Wok Ring
- Simmer Plate
- 2 Heavy Duty Oven Racks
- Dual Triple Ring Burner (1): 15,500 BTU each
- Big Burner (2): 10,500 BTU each
- Small Burner (2): 7,000 BTU each
- Total Burner Output: 50,500 BTU
- Total Capacity: 3.5 cu. ft.
- Interior Width 24.8"
- Interior Height 14.17"
- Interior Depth 15.75"
- 4.3” full touch display
- Precise electronic temperature control
- Door and drawer with soft-closing system
- Cooking probe
- Cold door with triple removable glass
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
To avoid to damage the Range we suggest the following:
- Unpack the Range
- Remove the pan support on the tops
- Remove all the burners from the top
- Remove the oven doors
- Remove all the accessories inside the oven
So now that you have lightened the weight of the range, follow the directions below:
- Remove the range from pallet and place it on the floor
- Overturn the range on back side (please make sure that you have protection on the floor to protect the side and not damage it)
- Install the feet
- Set it upright